Franklin KJB-2003 Holy Bible-King James Version Bookman Card

Franklin KJB-2003 Holy Bible-King James Version Bookman Card Reviews



More Picture


I just want to say that this has been one of the best purchases I have ever made. First, I started off with a handheld KJV bible that I paid about for. For the amount of time I had it, it was wonderful. However, God put it on my heart to be a blessing to someone else and give it to them.br /br /Then, I recently purchased a Franklin Electronic Collegiate Dictionary due to getting back in school, and brushing up on words since I've been ministering the word of God as of late. When I found out I could the add the bible to my dictionary, I was like, "God you are tooooooooooo GOOD!". Ever since I've been using this device, it has been amazing. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to take the bible with them anywhere

Franklin KJB-2003 Holy Bible-King James Version Bookman Card Feature

  • Contains the complete text of the Old and New Testaments
  • Search for a passage with keywords or by book, chapter, and verse
  • Allows you to bookmark your favorite passages for easy reference
  • Compatible with Franklin Electronics Bookman units
  • About the size of a domino, they snap in and out easily, like cassettes in cassette players
The complete King James Holy Bible in a convenient Bookman cartridge


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Holy Bible, Thank you God - Edgar Bernal - Safford, Az. USA
This is a very special item for me to find and be able to use with my English/Spanish Dictionary. Easy access to it and very quick to find what I'm looking for

Excellent! Gives Franklin dictionaries a whole new life. - Carl R. Collins - Seattle, WA United States
This is a must have for Franklin dictionary users that would like to read the bible while riding on public transit.


Nov 02, 2010 04:14:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment