Franklin Spelling Ace with Thesaurus

Franklin Spelling Ace with Thesaurus Reviews



More Picture


I bought this for my 85 year old parent who is not that good with modern electronics and he has had no trouble learning to use the Spelling Ace. The keys are wide enough apart so one does not accidently hit 2 keys at one time and the screen display is large enough to see easily. All in all I am very pleased !

Franklin Spelling Ace with Thesaurus Feature

  • Offers phonetic spell correction for more than 110,000 words
  • Helps expand users vocabulary with more than 500,000 synonyms and antonyms
  • Large keys and screen
  • Lets people distinguish homophones like "hear" and "here" with Confusables feature
  • Includes a fun fill in the blank crossword puzzle solver
Spelling Ace with Thesaurus, 110K owrds, 500k synonyms


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

good - C. Skiffington -
I bought this for my son and I had to learn how to use it before even giving it to him. I thought it would be different thing but it a nice piece and helps if they know how to at least spell some of the word. I use it more than he does too. But its like a pocket dictionary with alot of things extra.

Too Much - H. F. Nawrocki - Savannah, GA, US
Tries to provide too much information and is sometimes difficult to obtain, for example, synonyms of certain words.


Nov 02, 2010 22:50:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment