Merriam-Webster's Premium Gift Set with CD-ROM

Merriam-Webster's Premium Gift Set with CD-ROM Reviews



More Picture


I purchased a "bargain price" set and I am not at all displeased. Supposedly, this is a "second" from the printer, but the only damage I can see is a small crush point at one of the corners. For high level needs, MW Collegiate dictionaries and thesauruses are simply the best. MW Collegiate products are thorough, but not so large that they're just a showpiece. Sadly, I will be retiring the 1975 edition MW Collegiate dictionary I previously used for many years. br /br /Also, I can also recommend the Kindle version MW Collegiate Dictionary because it's much more thorough than the American language dictionary that comes stock with the Kindle. You can set it as your default Kindle dictionary fairly easily.

Merriam-Webster's Premium Gift Set with CD-ROM Feature

  • Sold as 1 each
A great 4 in 1 value! Attractive burgundy leather-look versions of Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition, and Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Thesaurus in a matching slipcase. 225,000 definitions, 40,000 example phrases, 305,000 synonyms. Includes a Win/Mac CD-ROM that installs easily on a hard drive for instant accessibility, with dozens of powerful search options.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


Great - Amazonbuyer -
This is a great product, but I wish I could have purchased the CD with audio.


Nov 04, 2010 11:56:11

0 comments:

Post a Comment