Merriam-Webster's Everyday Language Reference Set: Vocabulary Builder/Thesaurus/Dictionary

Merriam-Webster's Everyday Language Reference Set: Vocabulary Builder/Thesaurus/Dictionary Reviews



More Picture


As a high school English teacher I needed reference material for my classroom. I found that these were the most manageable for students and they liked them the best out of the various types and styles of Dictionaries and Thesauruses that I had in my room. I recommend this to the parents of my students for gifts and for use on homework. br /br /I do let my students use the on-line versions and even encourage it but as there are times when the internet is down these are the best versions to have.

Merriam-Webster's Everyday Language Reference Set: Vocabulary Builder/Thesaurus/Dictionary Feature

  • Sold Individually
An attractive, affordable reference set. Includes the new edition of The Merriam-Webster Dictionary, The Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, and Merriam-Webster's Vocabulary Builder.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

The Reference Set that Wasn't - Tom Dolan -
This is the simplest Review I've written for an amazon order. The Reference set is junk: poor quality paper, font barely larger than an average garden variety ant, printed so lightly I suspect you'll squint in the brightest light. Save your time and money. I'm lookin' at the Oxford combo-book which sells for less, printed on bright white paper in a large font using adequate ink enabling the text to stand out from the page. br /br /As usual, delivery by amazon was terrific, now we'll see how they handle the return of the 'set' which I believe is the 1st time I've ever returned to them. I'm a committed amazon client/supporter and this has nothing to do with amazon and everything to do with Merriam-Webster.

GREAT SET! - S. M. Rawls - CHICAGO, IL
I PURCHASED THIS FOR MY GRANDSON AND IT'S REALLY COMING IN HANDY SINCE SCHOOL HASbr /RESUMED.


Nov 08, 2010 01:16:07

0 comments:

Post a Comment